- PFAW: PFAW and Allies Release Report on Money in Politics Reform Victories Since Citizens United.
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Don’t Be Fooled: Marco Rubio and Rick Santorum Are Two of a Kind.
- Joe Jervis: Hate Group Leader James Dobson: A Vote For Anyone But Ted Cruz Is A Vote For Donald Trump.
- John Fea @ History News Network: Still Misleading America About Thomas Jefferson.
- Sarah K. Burris @ Raw Story: This Michigan legislator is attempting to ban sodomy while the Flint water crisis rages on.
- Lindsey Ellefson @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Lives Up to ‘Weasel’ Accusation with Shady Mailer.
For Certain Christians, Lying for Jesus is Justified in the Abortion Wars
Leviticus 19:11 makes clear: "Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another."There's quite a bit of the Bible that conservative Christian activists tend to leave out, but Biblical prohibitions against lying are routinely given short shrift by those intent on seeing God's will done on Earth. We don't have to look far for examples of it -- from Christians arguing that LGBT people are predators to politicians pretending that being gay is a choice, these lies are common.The Washington Post has a good look at another popular outlet for faith-based lying: the abortion debate, and the notoriously deceptive idea of "crisis pregnancy centers." Reporter Petula Dvorak examines the work of one Virginia activist, Pat Lohman, in particular.