- PFAW: People For the American Way Calls on Trump to Return Contribution from White Nationalist.
- Media Matters: Ted Cruz Thanks His Extremist Media Endorsers During Iowa Victory Speech.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Ted Cruz teams up with Duggar-loving singing troupe to kill public education.
- Alan Colmes: US Christians facing a discriminatory tax?
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Just Lying About Stupid Stuff Now.
- Joe Jervis: Hate Pastor: Foreclosure On My Church Is Illegal Because We’re Exempt From Paying Bills.
For Certain Christians, Lying for Jesus is Justified in the Abortion Wars
Leviticus 19:11 makes clear: "Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another."There's quite a bit of the Bible that conservative Christian activists tend to leave out, but Biblical prohibitions against lying are routinely given short shrift by those intent on seeing God's will done on Earth. We don't have to look far for examples of it -- from Christians arguing that LGBT people are predators to politicians pretending that being gay is a choice, these lies are common.The Washington Post has a good look at another popular outlet for faith-based lying: the abortion debate, and the notoriously deceptive idea of "crisis pregnancy centers." Reporter Petula Dvorak examines the work of one Virginia activist, Pat Lohman, in particular.