Republicans are once again threatening to shut down the government over Planned Parenthood funding.
Ben Stein says: “No one has ever opened the door to more harm to the Jewish people in the history of the world” than John Kerr…
- Republicans are once again threatening to shut down the government over Planned Parenthood funding.
- Ben Stein says: “No one has ever opened the door to more harm to the Jewish people in the history of the world” than John Kerry and Barack Obama.
- Bradlee Dean laments: “Boys who become Scouts to receive a healthy, moral upbringing are instead becoming lifetime victims of criminals who prey on children.”
- Michael Brown has hopes that “if we walk in holiness and live in purity, by God’s grace and empowerment, we and our families will thrive while those who participate in the culture of sexual anarchy will gradually defeat themselves.”
- Finally, the Christian Post does not seem happy that only 19 percent of Americans think the U.S. is a Christian nation.
For Certain Christians, Lying for Jesus is Justified in the Abortion Wars
Leviticus 19:11 makes clear: "Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another."There's quite a bit of the Bible that conservative Christian activists tend to leave out, but Biblical prohibitions against lying are routinely given short shrift by those intent on seeing God's will done on Earth. We don't have to look far for examples of it -- from Christians arguing that LGBT people are predators to politicians pretending that being gay is a choice, these lies are common.The Washington Post has a good look at another popular outlet for faith-based lying: the abortion debate, and the notoriously deceptive idea of "crisis pregnancy centers." Reporter Petula Dvorak examines the work of one Virginia activist, Pat Lohman, in particular.